Beginners Course6 September 2013 2022-09-23 12:30
Beginners’ Course on Financial Trading
Our award-winning, CPD-certified Beginners Course on Financial Trading is an intensive introduction to the key concepts involved in financial trading including Forex, commodities and global indices (stock market). You’ll be introduced to the primary analysis techniques, risk management and trading platforms used by independent financial traders.
You’ll be exposed to the technical indicators used to identify high probability, repeatable and conservative trading strategies and how you can use automated tools to generate growth and income.
The course includes a CPD-certified certificate with 4 credits, a course manual and access to our Pro Chart Setup video series detailing how to configure and use the MT4 trading platform.
OUR COURSES ARE NOW LIVE, IN-PERSON EVENTS.
Upcoming Courses in 2022: 11th June | 2nd July | 6th August | 3rd Sept.| 1st October | 5th Nov. | 3rd Dec.
- Learn how to trade the financial markets alongside your current work commitments
- Discover how to interpret the financial charts and technical indicators
- Learn how to limit your risk to just 1% of your account and ensure maximum profitability
- Lifetime access to the Pro Chart Setup Video Series
- 100 page Forex Trading manual to help reinforce your learning
- CPD Certified Certificate on completion of the course
- Optional One to One Coaching Call with a professional trader
Module 1 – Forex Industry
In this unit we will be explaining the Forex Industry and how it operates including the main market participants and key market sessions. We will be sharing with you the major currency pairs that are traded and how they are measured in Pips. You will also learn how to profit in both a rising or falling market as well as how to interpret a currency chart.
– The primary and secondary market participants
– Market Regulation
– Key Trading Hours
– The use of Leverage & Margin
– Understanding Pips & Pipettes
– The function of a broker and the spread
Module 2 – Analysis Methods
During this section we will be showing you the various Analysis Methods used by financial traders including fundamental and technical analysis. You will be taught the key concept of Support & Resistance and how it is used when identifying chart patterns in real market conditions. Finally we will introduce you to the four technical indicators used on Alpha Trading Floor and how to interpret them on a currency chart.
– Understanding the importance of fundamental and technical analysis
– The characteristics and relevance of chart patterns
– Technical indicators used by professional analysts and traders
– How to identify emerging trends
– The concept of the Fibonacci indicator
– How to interpret market sentiment
– How to identify overvalued and undervalued markets
– The process of combining multiple analysis techniques to obtain a higher probability
Module 3 – Trading Strategies
In this unit we will be sharing the five elements involved in any trading strategy as well as the only two entry techniques available when trading the markets. You will also be introduced to Alpha Markets four main trading strategies and how they are used to identify high probability, repeatable trading opportunities.
– How to build a trading strategy using the five core elements
– Introduction to Alpha Trading Floors propitiatory trading strategies
– How the breakout and pullback concept can be used to enter a trade
Module 4 – Money Management
In this module you will learn the various features used that enable traders to limit their risk per trade to just 1% of their account. We will also explain the techniques used by traders that enable them to remove all risk from a trade at the correct time, as well as the power of compounding growth.
– The requirement of a Stop Loss for effective risk management
– How Position Sizing can be used to limit risk to a predefined percentage
– The concept of Risk / Reward ratios when trading the financial markets
– The power of compounding growth
Module 5 – Trading Platforms & Accounts
During this section, we will be explaining what a Forex Platform is as well as how to open up a live trading account. You will be shown a trading platform as well as the various features that can be used when trading in live market conditions. After the course you will have access to our Pro Chart Setup video series showing you how to download and configure your charting platform.
– The core elements of a Trading Platform
– How to execute at market trades
– How to execute pending / automated trades
– How to execute a Stop Loss to limit risk
– Secondary functions of a Trading Platform
Module 6 – Trader Psychology
This final module will introduce you to the concept of trader psychology and how it affects how individuals trade the financial markets. We will be explaining the psychological roller-coaster of trading using live examples as well as the six steps to trading success.
– The psychological challenges of trading the markets
– Three steps to managing your state of mind when trading
– The six steps to your trading success